The Principles enumerated in the Privacy Act shall be complied with in respect to the nature of the personal information collected. Please advise the B party caller that Call Recording has been enabled on this account.
Note: You can use manual records if you want. This Call Recording service is provided as best efforts and is not recommended for medical or emergency services.
- Log into your account.
- Select Switchboard.
- Select the number you wish to set up call recording on.
- Select Advanced.
- Select Call Recording.
- Select your desired settings using the drop down box “Call Recording”.
- Record: Select which calls you want to record. You can select all or select calls. If you chose select calls you must insert the specific number to record.
- Manual options: Allow this option if you wish to be able to use *3 during the call to NOT record it.
- Directions: Select which direction to record calls – Record in both directions / Record only Outbound Calls / Record only Inbound Calls.
- Email recording: Will send a copy to the email set on Personal Details.
- Alternative email: Nominate an email address to send calls to – if different to the email in Personal Details.