“Registration” is used to connect IP phones and some IP-PBX machines to our hosted cloud PBX using a UserName and Password to authenticate access.
- UserName: [phone number] eg 61289808500
- Password: account or line
- Proxy: call.sipcity.com.au
- Port: 5060
Enables a direct trusted network-to-network connection between your IP-PBX and our voice public IP. The main advantage of Peering is greater flexibility of number routing within your onsite-PBX. To use Peering you will require a static WAN IP address.
We support the following two variations of Peering:
- Global SIP Peering: were all numbers on an account are directed to a single customer IP address
- Standalone: where a customer only wants to direct calls to a single number to a standalone IP address
- Trunking: supports customers with on-premise PBX devices that connect via device registration (UserName and Password). This feature allows an administrator to configure a single registration number to their PBX, but preserving the CLI of all outgoing numbers.