While we don’t support the SNOM handsets on our device provisioning they are an easy handset to configure via the handsets web UI.
- Web UI: To retrieve the IP address Menu button on right side of the phone
- IP Address: 4. Network | 1. IP Setting | “Are you using DHCP” >> NO – copy the IP address (eg 192.168.1.25)
- *Identity: The identity field corresponds to each phone number registered to the handset.
- Displayname: Is the handset name
- *Account: YourCloudPBX phone number
- *Password: account password
- *Registrar: call.sipcity.com.au
- *Outbound Proxy: call.sipcity.com.au
- Mailbox: *55
- Reboot: at top of the page (phone will restart).
You can diagnose any registration or calling issues using the Snom’s SIP trace feature.
- Status | SIP trace
- Register Handset: When you register your phone’s credentials (User Name, Password, Proxy) the phone SIP Trace feature will also captures this information
- Dial a Number: dial a number to make an outbound call
- Use the SIP trace feature to diagnose any connectivity issues